63C T5 3WA 08A 46 6 5
Decodes as Mach 1 with luxury interior
Candyapple Red with flat back accents
White interior
351W
4 speed
non fold down
Factory in dash tach and clock

The car is complete except for motor and tranny. It has power disc brakes, and 9" rear. Has had the following replaced: both quarters, trunk floors with drop offs, partial outer wheel houses, partial rear frame rails, floors and toe boards. I did the trunk area and rear frame rails and they are done right. The PO did the floors and did a fair job. Both torque boxes will probably need replaced. Driver's door will need skin. Passenger door is good, fenders are good with a few dings, hood is good with one small ding, deck lid is good with one small spot of rust. All glass is good including windshield. All the stainless trim is good to excellent.
Most of the interior has been replaced and converted to black. New carpet, new front and rear seat upholstery. Needs a dash pad. The suspension has been rebuilt. The front discs and pads are nice.

I stripped the paint off and gave her a fresh coat of epoxy primer. It still has the original Magnums on it with good rubber. All the car needs is a motor, tranny, brake job and alignment and you have a driver.

Email me for pics.

$9000 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some engine options available for the car. All are good running, not knocking or smoking engines:
302 throttle body w/ AOD $800 installed
302 HO roller rocker fuel injected w/ AOD $1400 installed
73 windsor recent rebuild w/ C6 $1400 installed
Also know where I can get a 429 full drivetrain $2200

·
Registered
2 Posts
i am supposed to be buying a 1970 fastback 3/23/07- tommorrow - but i see this one and it has me changing my mind. i live in blue springs,mo. not sure where your at but it says willard mo. is there anyway you can call me 913-207-6908 so we can talk about it. the one i looked at is cheaper,what would be your bottom dollar?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts