Vintage Mustang Forums banner

69 Mach inner headlight

566 2
Anybody know what the black cylindular inner headlight rim is called ? and where I can find one?

Proud Owner of a 1969 Mach 1
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1,446 Posts
They are called "Inner Headlamp Doors" and are available at most suppliers..they were around $100 a pair in Canada awhile back so that would be about 60 US..If you cannot find any down your way Give Canadian Mustang a call, they have them listed.

D .G.Cudmore
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.