Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it work fine? I imagine the tracks and studs are all the same, but never hurts to ask before buying. They are offering a good condition set for $200 cdn (130~ USD).

Opinions?

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Thye should fit just fine. As far as I know, the seat mounting for all the early years of the Mustang were the same. Come to think of it, I saw a '67 fastback with Mach 1 seats at the Mustangs Unlimited show in June.

·
4,128 Posts
Yep they will fit just fine. We bought a 67 GT500 that had 69 Mach I seats in it. I wish that I had kept the seats instead of selling them. fd

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
All the 65-73 Mustang seats are a direct bolt in, and all will interchange. All 74-Present seats for all Fords have the seat track width identical to the early Mustangs and will bolt in using your existing tracks and drilling one hole per track.

·
Registered
478 Posts
They will bolt right in. These seats have more padding and you will be sitting up a little higher. That is a good price if they are in good condition.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Chris,
Many years ago I had a 68 Coupe that I ad pit in a set of 69/70 high back buckets & they were a direct bolt in, worked fine. Go for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts