Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any detailed dash assembly photos for a 69 Mustang with factory air they can send me or post? I lost mine in a computer crash last year and now am standing around scratching my head wondering how to put it back together. The car was taken all the way down, so I am starting with "where do the firewall pad retainers go???" and working my way out from there! I could also use a photo of the firewall from the passenger side under the hood. Failing this, I have to wait until Knotts... Help!!!
[email protected]

·
Registered
271 Posts
I saw your posts just in time. I have my dash completely apart and am about to put it all back together. I am also installing factory A/C in the process. I will try to get some pix tomorrow. Let me know what you need and I will try to accomodate. Hope I can help.
Kevin

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I've got a bunch here if you need some more pics.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Kevin T, can you pass those pics my way also. As you do the install of the A/C if you take any pics and share that would be great. I will be adding the factory A/C to my Convert if I can ever get started. I have all of the parts as far as I can tell. Let me know if you run into any issues as you do it.

Ductman

·
Registered
952 Posts
Larry, Mischievous has factory air. Ok kinda semi-modified factory air. I converted to a Sanden compressor. If you want to look at it or copy some of my data, give me a shout. I live in Murray. Oh and I bet I have some parts that you may be interested in!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are the man!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: Wow, a library for us dummies who don't have the dash photos. Thanks!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts