Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my daughter and I went to visit someone who had a container (40'er) of original mustang parts, used but original. He then took us to another 40 foot container and when opened we were first greeted by a mint condition 66 convertible. In front of it though was a 1969 Shelby which according to him less than 200 pcs were produced. All totally stock. After my daughter and I picked up our tongues we went over to his shop and he backed out his daily driver which is a '67 vert with all options, not restored but totally running. My daughter looked at me and said "I hate him"..........

Very impressed.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Cripes, me, too, and I wasn't even there! ::

·
Registered
10,003 Posts
What the heck kind of state do you have out there? One guy can't sandblast for more that 15 minutes straight and here this guy has shipping containers on his lot...Go figure

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has a small hobby shop out in an industrial area where containers are rented out. I kick myself for not having my digi camera with me. Plan to go out again to inventory his other container of original mustang parts and when I do, I'll take a couple shots. Though the '69 shelby is quite unique, I was actually more impressed with the '67 daily vert. It had a code on the side of the body like 301a or something like like that which apparently meant it had the most deluxe accessory package available at the time.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Don't worry the communist government in California will hunt him down, take his cars,and make him pay for years of therapy. They have to remove any original thoughts he may have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts