Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my A/C installed, and now I want to shutoff the water to the heater to make it a bit cooler instead. I have to manual valve and want to put it in the hose, but I don't know which hose goes in and which goes out.

This is a 351 cleveland, and I can't find any arrows on the hoses. One hose is connected directly by the alternator and the other about 6 inches toward the middle from the previous. Also, one hose is below the other through the firewall.

If anyone with a '69 can tell me which one is the input and output.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts