Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody sell a wiring harness (new, used, reconditioned?) for a 69 mustang? I am interested in engine compartment, underdash, lights, all of it. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Everything under the hood is sold in reproduction, and the reproduction ones are very good. The under dash harness is peculiar only to the '69/'70, and then a different harness is required for tach or no-tach, so there doesn't seem to be a big enough market for reproduction. You'll have to repair what you've got (what I did on my '69 sportsroof), or find a decent used one.

The printed circuited board for the dash is available from NPD for $84 (ordered mine yesterday).

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew I had never seen the entire package like the ones available for the earlier cars. I was hoping that maybe someone had started producing them since the last time that I checked. I have seen the printed circuits in the NPD catalog. I really need an under dash harness for a tach car. I am converting over to a tach dash. I know it can be wired on a standard harness but I had rather have the correct harness. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts