Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Rio and glad to be here and learn and meet more cool car enthusiast like me. This will be my first classic vintage mustang. I also own a 2015 fully built 5.2 mustang gt w whipple supercharger on it. Hope to get this 66 project started. Cheers

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hi Rio, welcome to the classic Mustang world! Your 2015 looks damn cool. Those are some big side pipes on the 66. Tell us more about it.

Reactions: rio16

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,484 Posts
Rio, welcome to VMF. Nice looking pair of Mustang's.

Reactions: rio16

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Rio, welcome to the classic Mustang world! Your 2015 looks damn cool. Those are some big side pipes on the 66. Tell us more about it.

I appreciate the warm welcome. Those big side pipes are awful in my opinion. I bought the car like that, the owner had the headers connected to this big side pipe that sticks out. So far i am looking into getting a new exhaust system and need to read on.

The car is a 289 motor per the previous owner and it has a 4 speed (1-3 and reverse) ? and air suspension on the rears. Which is done btw drove it home yesterday and it was really sketchy it had the floaty feeling every time i hit a bump. So besides the exhaust need myself new set of suspension upgrades.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I appreciate the warm welcome. Those big side pipes are awful in my opinion. I bought the car like that, the owner had the headers connected to this big side pipe that sticks out. So far i am looking into getting a new exhaust system and need to read on.

The car is a 289 motor per the previous owner and it has a 4 speed (1-3 and reverse) ? and air suspension on the rears. Which is done btw drove it home yesterday and it was really sketchy it had the floaty feeling every time i hit a bump. So besides the exhaust need myself new set of suspension upgrades.
I could totally see myself burning the crap out of my leg every time I got out. Interesting choices from the PO. I’m sure you’ll whip it into shape in no time. I look forward to seeing your progress.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts