Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Me Three! Where you located? It makes a difference with shipping vs picking up glass .I have one if all the other deals fall thru.

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Me 4---I'm in VA. Might want to fill out your profile if your going to be a regular member. Would not ship glass but if close enough to pick up let me know. E-mail back directly please. E-mail address in link below. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
If you folks are asking where we are, we are located in West Central Ill, 90 Miles straight North of St Louis, 70 Miles from Quincy. LL, 50 miles West Of Springfield, ILL.

PHONE NUMBER IS

217 882 2083.

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
I believe we all would like to know where "WARD "is He wants the back 70 fastback window So location is very important for glass for picking it up

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
WE can provide all the new back windows anyone requires and we ship insured. They get there safely. They are good repros with no logos. Email me direct at [email protected] or call toll free 877-345-2800
We have NOS back windows for the 69-70 Coupe very reasonably priced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts