Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok..I'm at a loss. I can't find anyone who sells the weatherstipping that goes around the rear quarter window on the 69-70 fastbacks. Other models include this with the beltline kit. Any suggestions?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's all one piece. Goes from the bottom of the front of the door all the way to the top of the back of the door.

70 SCJ R-CODE MACH 1
88 GT

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eh...wrong piece. I'm talkign about a rubber part that seals the rear triangular window...it would be a boomerang shaped piece.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seals the window to the Body ??? Has two studs that come out of it on the bottom ?

70 SCJ R-CODE MACH 1
88 GT

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its called "roof side rail ( door opening) weatherstrip. All one piece.

70 SCJ R-CODE MACH 1
88 GT

·
Registered
660 Posts
The roof rail weatherstrip starts at the door edge were the chrome boomerang also mounts. The roof rail weatherstrip has a metal strip with two threaded studs that are incorporated into the strip. The section of weather strip runs the entire length of the roof rail down to the near bottom of the door jamb. Perhaps the part you are talking about is the square shaped metal coated rubber piece that goes in the door jamb and covers the quarter windows base mounting? NPD has this part...pillar mounts I believe they are called.Hope this helps..I just installed all these parts less then a week ago myself.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep its called a roofrail seal. Wraps all around. If you go to restoremustangs.com and type in part number MOO3260 it will show you a picture of it. They sell them in pairs for $76.95 free shipping.

68 Shelby GT500
70 Mach 1 351W

1 - 7 of 7 Posts