Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bodyshop filled my Fender script holes on my 70. No sign of where to place on outside or inside of the fender. Would someone be willing to give me some type of measurement up from the finned Mach 1 molding and over from the fender edge to some point on the script so I can drill new holes.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Mark if you find a good way to locate the holes for the script let me know. I have recently acquired some 70 mach fenders with holes. If nobody can help I'll make traces. Did your car have the 351 under the script like the sidewinders?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No badges for me. I do not think I have ever seen them on a 70 except in drawings. I will check if the assembly manuals have any Dim. but I doubt it. I will PM you if I need the script location.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Jim did your car come with the fender script low like a mach? usually it was about 1/2 way up the fender. My car came from the factory with the script low like a mach and the 351 badges below. It helped clear the stripes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts