Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me find a 69/70 rear wing that will fit in the factory holes. After buying 5 different aftermarket wings and none of them fitting, i'm begining to wonder if there are any being made. I have had to asked many of the Mustang parts suppliers to please measure the hole spacing before I buy. They have all come back with dimenssions other than the 36 inches that I need. Please help.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Call Allan at Mustang Central 478-956-3871. He may have an original one for sell.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Maybe your holes are drilled in the wrong place???

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
The repop spoilers do not fit the original holes, they are too narrow. I ended up buying an original out of the classifieds on this site or keep a look out on for one.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope not. I bought the car from the original owner. It came from the dealership with the wing on it(he showed me the picture when the bought the car). He didn't know what happened to the wing though. The car sat in his garage for 18 years before I bought it(blown Cleveland).

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, $395 from Perogie. I might just have to drive around with my wings clipped a little while longer..lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was one of the repros you tried from Scott Drake? Not sure who their supplier is, but we have sold several of them with no returns. Then again, most of them may be going on Mustangs that did not come from the factory with one.

Good Luck, hope you get your wings back soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts