Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Grabber Green Mach 1
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,

Just picked up this beauty over the weekend and got her home. Got it from the original owners son. His dad bought it new in California to drive back and forth to the studios, and he got it after his dad passed. Been repainted once, not the best of jobs, but makes me smile. Original motor, and upkeep maintenance only besides very minor changes. Going to have lots of questions as we move along and look forward to learning from the expertise on here!
Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Sky
Vehicle Hood Car Green Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1965 Mustang GT350 Convertible
166 Posts
Welcome and nice looking Mustang. Don't see that color much, looks good! Personally, I would think about changing those wheels.

·
Registered
1970 Sportroof Mustang Grabber Value Package
1,127 Posts
Welcome, love the Grabber Green, my 70 was originally a Grabber Green, Grabber Value Package with white interior. I would love to go back to the GG color some day!

Reactions: rpm

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for the compliments. A wheel change is definitely in order, nothing wrong, just not the look we want. It’s an H code car. Probably going to keep it mostly stock, or at least only do things we can undo if needed. Looking for advice one the rocker moldings. They appear to maybe have had the find silver lined?

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
Spiffy! Thanks for sharing.

That universal radiator flex hose is all too common with a Cleveland. Apparently, some parts stores can't get the correct Cleveland radiator hose. It is available from Marti Works and NPD. That would be my first mod. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That will be gone shortly. I'm thinking I'm just going to take the A/C compressor and hoses off for now as they were just cut years back. Hoping this weekend to get enough time to change all the fluids in it, and pull the plugs just to take a peek. Very cool project you've got going on your 1970!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Always loved Grabber Green. When I was in high school my brother had a 70' CJ mach 1 in Grabber Green. Had the mag wheel hubcaps..... Miss that car.... Good luck with your project...

Pat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts