Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought the 70 Mach One, hey my little brother kicked in 1800 dollars so he could drive the car once in a while, I said no problem, so I only paid 1800 myself. It's 351 4V with a shaker scoop and white interior. Its one of those stories a guy I worked with knew of a mustang sitting in his daughter's condo that she was renting. It seems the owner of the condo wanted to get rid of a mustang her husband owned. Husband had passed away and the car was sitting for 6 years. Nothing has been done every nut and bolt, powertrain etc, are all original. I have a major resto though, I'll post a pic later to show you guys the before and after.
My wife said to me when i got it towed home....
"Well i didn't marry you for your brains..hmmmmm

·
Registered
127 Posts
Glad to see you got the mach.They are getting harder to find in original condition like yours.Are you going to send for the invoice ?

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats !!! Sounds like your in for a major resto. But you are starting with a great car ! Shaker..... COOL! Let us know if we can help at all. I have a digital camera an will be happy to snap you pictures of my car if you get stuck with something. Let the journey begin !!

Marc

70 SCJ R-CODE MACH 1
88 GT

G

·
0 Posts
Johnathan , where in Mass. are you ?

70 SCJ R-CODE MACH 1
88 GT<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Marc_Lemmermann on 03/10/01 08:12 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does one send for an invoice Marc?
I checked for build sheets but couldn't find any. Did find alot of empty "Micky" bottles under the seats though

G

·
0 Posts
Johnathan,
I'm in Chelmsford , about 25 miles nw of Boston.

70 SCJ R-CODE MACH 1
88 GT

G

·
0 Posts
whales,
If you cant find the build sheet, you can get one from Lois Emenger ( Spelling ? ) provided your car is a Metuchen car ( T as second number of VIN ). Search the forum or post a message about getting in touch with her. You can also get a data sheet from Marti Autoworks that will tell you all kinds of interesting info about your car.

70 SCJ R-CODE MACH 1
88 GT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts