Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who has been waiting for someone to build these, your in luck! These are set up to use up to a single round 5" inch speaker, and up to a 2" tweeter. Or what ever you can squeeze in there!

These are brand new as we just started making these. They will fit all models, including convertibles, sportsroofs, and coupes. They come in black only, but are paintable, or I can paint to match your ford factory color for you prior to shipping.

Reg. $89.95 but will knock $15.00 off until Aug. 10th, 2003 if you mention you saw them on the VMF
** Add $10.00 for other colors than black.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL76/711583/1216381/30650930.jpg

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have got some inquiries, so just to add:

These panels will clear the emergency brake pedal, as I always verify fit prior to selling anything I make. the speaker pods are not cut out as I leave that to the buyer, since not all speakers are the same size, and this allow for a more custom fit.

I also sell the kick panels and some very nice speakers & tweeters combinations as a complete and ready to install into your car setup. I will also paint your choice of Ford colors to match your interior. Price for this is $229.00

You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or interested in either of the sets I have available.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Send along info so that I can send you an order request for 1 pair, color black. Send a PM, please. Thanks, Del

1 - 3 of 3 Posts