Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I wanted to ask all 71-73 Mustang Owners where they have there most luck obtaining NOS/USED/REPRO parts for their restoration efforts. Many of the sites, Mustangs Unlimited, NPD, California Mustang, etc; tend to have a much better selection of pre-70 mustang parts, which can make it difficult when you are looking for something like a 71 mustang coupe tail light wireharness (if it was a pre-70 I could buy it anywhere!) So I would like to hear from all those who own a 71-73, and let me know where you have your most luck. Perhaps I could put together a website that focused more on those years for a change. Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Aside from the ones you mentioned..I had good luck with CJ Pony as well as MACS Antigue Auto..as a matter of fact..I found getting parts for my '70 vert much more challenging then getting them for my '72.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Mike,

I have a 71 Mach1, and Ive had the best luck looking here on the VMF, NPD, Paddock, , and a few of the other parts dealers that are common.

I have a 72 grande(coupe) that im beginning to part out, if you want private message me and We can see if I have anything you need.

~Wayde

ps. Damn the bid snipers hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts