Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boss 351 Mustang . All numbers matching (Grabber Yellow) car with original transmission, rear end, carb (4300D), distributor, etc. Original parts in the engine bay and on the engine including all the correct clips and clamps, original upper and lower radiator hoses, correct pvc valve and hose and much more. Restoration includes detailed undercarriage, engine and engine compartment, interior all original except for new carpeting. Also has all the proper stickers and paint markings. Marti report verified. Has approximately 21000 original miles.

Please note...for everyone who has inquired about the car...

The car is sold as is where is..no warranty is implied..the car is sold as isas ..I work crazy hours but am flexible to a point...

Thanks for everyone who has asked questions and everyone who has shown interest,,,this is one nice car...if not sold this time around I will be placing it up for sale once again..but will not be changing my stance on the price...so those of you who have been low-balling me on your offers keep wishing..this is not a fire-sale

Asking 58000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Is this car still available? I might know someone who would be interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Could I ask location and history? I had one identical to it and always wondered what happened to it after I sold it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts