405 Posts
Do they need to be NOS ford parts???

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello
Thanks for the reply
No they don't, but they must be in near to perfect shape,I've got new NOS quarters for the car so i want the outers to looks good, the driver side is not so bad it can be fixed easely, but the passenger side one has to be replaced for sure, so please let me know what you can do to help me out.
Thanks in advance
Guy

·
Registered
405 Posts
Send a private message to RICHMOND and see if he has one. If not I might know someone who does. I will get back to you. Give me a few days. We need all the power to come back first. ::

·
Registered
405 Posts
I am going to Barrie Friday and I will see what I can do about getting you a lead on one.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hey Guy,

We met a guy at Barrie that said they will be making new repo wheel housings soon. If you are interested let me know and I will forward the info to you.

He was not sure when, so if you need it now I don't think he will be much help. But if you are willing to wait... a new one would be nice.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sorry to take so long to get back to you but life has been very busy... That's no excuse for a fellow VFM'r...

Sorry again...

So here is the info ...better late than never.

K+M Classic Auto Parts

www.kmclassicautoparts.com

Keith Kehoe 1- 613 - 623 - 5289

[email protected]

Amprior Ont.

Not to far from you...

Let me know how it goes.

Tell Keith you got the number from a guy who met him at the Barrie show and remind him that he said VMF'rs get a group discount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts