Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three questions for someone out there:

1. Does anyone have a 71 shop manual that shows all the under hood air conditioning components and hose routings for a 71 mustang? Any chance it could be copied, faxed or e-mailed to me?

2. What would be the correct ford number on the automatic downshift lever for a 351 cleveland 4v/c-6 combination? (d1??-????-?)

3. Where can I get a rear package tray for my 71 fastback (either used, nos or reproduction)

394 Posts
The package trays are reproduced. I cannot attest to their quality becasue I haven't seen one. I think Mustangs Unlimited carries them. I made my own out a heavy black faced fibreboard similar to that used between the trunk and the rear seat back of most cars. Check any upholstery/resto shops in your area. Hope this helps.

Jim Gates
72 Mach 1 - 460
65 Olds 4-4-2
71 Dart Swinger 340 - Project in the queue
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.