Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does everybody have trouble seeing their gages at night, poor lighting?

G

·
no ofcourse its just you,just kidding i hate those gauge lights way way too dim im not sure of anyone ever figuring out a way to make them more visable

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yeah, I have the same trouble, it's barely visible. I would guess there is way to put brighter lighting, I just don't know how /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
135 Posts
I replaced all the bulbs and it helped a little. A couple were burnt out but the others just didn't seem as bright as the new ones. The gauges are still hard to see but it's a little better than before.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
The 73 gage lighting is the pit's I have the same thing.
I have a good tach on my sterring wheel that really lights up. I drive my speed by that because it is MUCH easier to see and read at night. I know what RPM is about what speed.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Use a flashlight!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I have given some thought to buying a non tach dash and removing the green tint cups and drilling a small hole in them to let additional light through. If I get it done I will post the results..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts