Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a financial crunch I've gone slumming. Bought this '73 'Q' code Mach 1 on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2485911754
I know it will need some time and work but I'm a little concerned I was the only one who bid on this car. I think it's a good deal, but I wonder if I'm missing something. Any comments or opinions?

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
How about the Fact that he has no title

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well, that "no title" thing could be a problem....... :eek:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Already done a VIN inspection through local police and Secretary of State. There will be no problem obtaining a Michigan title. ::

·
Registered
663 Posts
well I think you got a steal. If I would have seen it there would have been atleast 2 people bidding

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hell yeah, you got a great deal on the car. I also have a great deal on a 1973 Mach. I have a 1973 Mustang Mach that will need lots of work but it does have great potential. Rear quarter on the driver side and two front fenders are needed, rear glass also. Interior is complete but is taken apart and needs to be put back together. Front windshield looks good it's just dirty and needs a good cleaning. The car has no engine but it does come with a 3 speed transmission. Asking $1620.00 but will take best offer. Buyer responsible for shipping cost. Email for pics. [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts