Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying a 73 Mach I--in (4B) Bright Green Gold Metallic and (GG) Avacado Mach I knitted vinyl. Anybody know how rare this combo is or have any pictures of either this exterior or interior color??? I think it's a pretty unique color combo; some people would say an UGLY color combo, I know...THANKS! EMAIL: [email protected]

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hey, if you have no idea what the color looks like, go to http://www.svs.com/zim/mustang/colors.html. Also, try car vendor web sites like www.cctol.com and look for pictures of cars with the color you are looking for. Personally I like some of the 60's colors you don't see every day... Makes the car feel more nostalgic. I think this fastback you are looking at sounds like a great looking car!!!

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
This is just my personal opinion, but the Avocado interior is the most incredibly awful color you can imagine. Think 1970s refrigerator. I showed a picture of one to my wife and she laughed for days. I agree that this particular interior color is fairly unusual, but for a good reason. I don't have a picture of one but I have seen them on Ehay and in person.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts