Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
19,679 Posts
LSD has its good points, too many syllables in pronunciation though. LS would be pretty good if it weren't a Lincoln model and a Chevy trim level already. Tracki doesn't quite suit me I think. Might have to just keep spelling it out as limited slip. There's no contraction of "transmission" I really care to use either. Because of like, the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Any contraction of transmission puts a picture of Tim Curry singing in my.
Edit: And I just realized you B'holes paying attention here are going to poke that scab for me EVERY chance you get now.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Posi is like Kleenex. Everyone gets what one is saying. At some point Proctor and Gamble had to suck it up and realize "Puffs" was not the universal name for tissue. :)

Open, posi, locker and spool... pretty much describes rear end types by function.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I think it depends where ya grew up.

Just like a bonnet...a hat for a baby that covers the head and ties under the chin.
When I had an MG, the owners manual said the bonnet was the panel that covered the hood :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I’m from the south, wife is from Ohio. You should have heard our “hose pipe” conversation when we first met.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts