Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need to know if someone out there knows where I can get a LH (Drivers Side) RED shoulder harness bezel (The small plastic piece that fits around the seatbelt on the inner rear quarter trim) for a 1984 Ford Mustang Convertible? Most of these forums and want ads only deal with 65 - 73 Ponies...(I also have a 65 Ragoon Red Convertible) THANK YOU !!!! Craig *** REPLY TO: ([email protected])
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.