Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full rear, including parking brake cables. From 78 Lincoln Versailles. Popular swap. $250.00 firm. You arrange pickup.

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
Hi, do you have a Forward Air Terminal near you? I will take it if you can get it to one and supply a pic or two. Lets wheel and deal! Thanks...

·
Registered
314 Posts
You are in Sierra Vista right?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, closest Forward Air is 100 miles away. No local carrier will handle. Yellow Freight delivers to this area, and may be able to pick up.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike, Within a few miles. I work up at Fort Huachuca. I did mention to the Buena shop teachers that I heard from you. They thought it was cool! I judged the Buena Car show this year. Too many imports for me, but they really like their stereos!

I'll send you a personal with phone number.

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
Mike, I will call Yellow today and get back with you, but I need a address for pick up and figuring.I still want it if the shipping is not to crazy. Thanks...

·
Registered
314 Posts
That's wierd. I didn't take shop there (self taught). They must remember me when I was there tearing up the parking lot with my coupe (10 years ago).
You must be MI. I am QM. I have to call you when I get into town and you can see my 67 and 64.5 convert.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts