Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a new 9" for a 67....But I'm having trouble finding drum brake set ups for this rear end....Any suggestions where to get complete kits. It is a small bearing and I keep finding Large bearing Kits ... Thx

·
rdnck1
1965 Mustang Luxury Coupe, 363, 4R70W, 9", work in progress
275 Posts
I am building a new 9" for a 67....But I'm having trouble finding drum brake set ups for this rear end....Any suggestions where to get complete kits. It is a small bearing and I keep finding Large bearing Kits ... Thx

I have this setup from John, he is Opentracker on the forum. You can call him, he is very helpful and knowledgably.
https://opentrackerracing.com/product/11-x-2-25-drum-brake-for-small-bearing-ford-rear/

You can also check into this, Dan from Chocostang would be a great person to reach out to. He's Chock here on the forum. Classic Mustang Disc Brake Conversions and Power Steering

You can also look into NPD, they should be able to put a set up together for you. That is Rick who is 69bossnine on here.

There are several options out there. Good luck, Jim

·
rdnck1
1965 Mustang Luxury Coupe, 363, 4R70W, 9", work in progress
275 Posts
I have this setup from John, he is Opentracker on the forum. You can call him, he is very helpful and knowledgably.
https://opentrackerracing.com/product/11-x-2-25-drum-brake-for-small-bearing-ford-rear/

You can also check into this, Dan from Chocostang would be a great person to reach out to. He's Chock here on the forum. Classic Mustang Disc Brake Conversions and Power Steering

You can also look into NPD, they should be able to put a set up together for you. That is Rick who is 69bossnine on here.

There are several options out there. Good luck, Jim

I forgot Shaun at Street-or-Track, also a member of the forum known as Shaun. You can call him as well and he should be able to put a setup together for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts