Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill probably get hazed for this..but its still a mustang lol

1990 Ford Mustang GT New 302 w/ lots of performance mods (less than 15,000 miles)+ new trans. Runs. Red:GT40 P heads, Explorer Intakes, Cobra 1.7rr's, FRPP E303 Cam, FRPP 65mm TB,BBK Cold air fenderwell intake, MAC P Headers, BBK 2.5'' H-pipe w/high flow cats,
flowmaster 1 chambers w/2.5'' MAC pipes, Walbro 190lph fuel pump, Crane Adj. Fuel Pressure reg,MSD coil and MSD Dist.,FRPP Plug wires,MAC Windage Tray,95 Cobra 5-speed tranny, FRPP alum. driveshaft,Goodyear high miler hoses,Cobra Springs, Misc. Energy Suspension Bushings,BBK White Face Guages, Ron Davis 3'' alum. radiator,180 Deg. Thermostat. 140A Powermaster Alternator. I am asking $6,000 OBO. Please call 707-428-6079 for more details, ask for Ricky. I'm selling this car because I want to start on a sleeper with a crown vic Police interceptor :: Buyer pays shipping. Thank you :)
PS- forgot to add that the car DOES pass smog and I do have the smog certificate for the car as well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah i seem to recall constantly seeing your posts about buying a 5.0 in the last couple of months...sheesh man you finally got your car, and from the sound of it a well set up one, hang onto it.

Ryan

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i know....i cant make up my damn mind for anything!!! im going to get a few things fixed and all, and maybe trade the car to another vmf'r for their classic stang

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol yea...im going to see tho...im going to test drive the other stang 1st....and if i dont like it, ill check out a vic, im not sure tho....im quite PICKY, its a bad bad habbit of mine lol what my mom told me yesterday....a man that has had alot of cars, goes thru alot of women...so far the car part is right...not the women tho lol...this will be my 3rd stang lol im seriously picky about cars ::

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Darn Ricky,

you want to swap that nice 5.0 for a grandma looking sleeper?

What's wrong with you man!!!!???

I think you've finally blown a head gasket...

;)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I think it's time to stage an intervention! I think once he takes the car for a couple spins, grandma sleeper will be a memory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts