Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you decide to buy this car you better check him out real good.He sold me a 1970 mach1 428 that was suppose to be original motor.numbers matching. Turned out car did not have even have motoir in it when he bought.The original owner blew it up years ago.He is not honest so if you bid on car check it out real good.Dont get burned like i did thanks wes Tanner

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you know i made so much off you i could give this car away you were so dum
why dont you come and see me dont just email i will make you happy. ( Here is a direct email he sent me this morning he admits he screwed me Thanks Wes)
----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 11:01 PM
Subject: Question for seller -- Item #2405997272

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes and it sold.I hope they check it over real good.It could be a good car but thats what i thought about mine too till i got it home.The old saying a fool and his money parts should be a guy gets the hots for a car and his money parts.The best way to learn a lesson is through your pocket book

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wes: Thank you for the information on the 70 Boss 302...
Are you the Wes Tanner in Georgia that emailed me and said you knew where "a bunch of Shelby's were for $15000" awhile back?.
You also said you knew where a 65 Shelby was for $20000..
Please let me know..
Thank you!
Bret

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They was one in florida at a place called mustang masters.The guyes name is freddy he is in jacksonville.Go on internet and type in mustang masters.You can email him and he will tell you what hes got.Hate to give this info out but what the hell i cant mess with em Thanks wes Tanner

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you buy the 70 CJ Mach 1 off the Auction Site or this VMF Site ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts