Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning, Bob from Pennsylvania here. Just acquired a 1970 Mach1 428 Cobra Jet in Raven Black. I'm trying to learn to navigate through the site so please pass any advice my way. Looking for the drivers side door Jamb Quarter Pillar Vent cover for a 970 Mach 1. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated. Thank you, looking forward to exploring the site more.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Not 100% sure what you are describing. If you have a picture it would help everyone on the forum to be able to help you.

And Welcome to the VMF.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Door Vent Cover

1970 Mach 1 drivers side door vent cover, covers the hole looking back into the rear quarter panel. I believe this picture shows the cover for the passenger side. I'm looking for the drivers side one. Thank you for the advice.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys and please let me know if you can find one in your local yard.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The zip is 18509, how much is he looking at for the part and do you know the shape of it. Thanks again for your help!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That would be great, just let me know how you want me to pay, I can do venmo or paypal. I really appreciate your help with finding that for me. If you want I can contact you however you want and give you all my info. Will you also save the screws the hold it in place to.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'll swing by the yard in the next day or two, or as soon as weather permits it's been raining here off and on the past couple of days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts