Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To continue to show my thanks for this communities support and guidance, I doing another free giveaway, but this time it's 2 Craftsman tool sets.

I have put a VIDEO ABOUT IT. on my channel on YouTube.

All you have to do to enter to win either tool set is comment on that video. It's the easiest way I know how to draw a random winner without needing personal information, and you do not need to be subscribed to my channel to be eligible to win.

I do want to say that I am not asking for any money, personal information, or any other kind of scheme to get people to buy anything. I am trying to be as transparent as possible as this is just a simple give away to say thank you for the support. YouTube and Craftsman are not affiliated with the giveaway, I purchased the tool sets myself and want to give it away. My channel is still small, this is all me.

Contest ends on Wednesday, July 28th, 2021. I will make a video showing the site I use to randomly pick a comment from my YouTube video and post it that Wednesday evening (Pacific Time).

For the Mods, if this post is inappropriate or it skews the rules, I would be happy to take it down. If there is a better category for this thread to be in, please let me know so I can move it.

Again, thank you for your support and fantastic feedback.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Please publish the winners of your last giveaway.

Reactions: fordfirst

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,739 Posts
Really? I have to watch a video to get the names? (Not doin it)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Please publish the winners of your last giveaway.
Contest is NOT available to us Canadians ....... at least the last time it wasn't. :(

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice copy and paste, saw the same exact post on reddit.
Maximize exposure.
I posted elsewhere too, but honestly this is the first place I post stuff related to my car and my channel. I have received so much help on this forum that I feel like the least I could do is come here first. There are a lot of great people on this forum, and it's great when a winner also posts here. The first giveaway was to a member on this forum. The second giveaway went to a gal who entered into the contest for her husband (as a surprise gift) which is cool in some respects. Now that there are two prizes, the chances of another member winning is higher. :)

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,739 Posts
Lot of money to be made getting people to watch your Youtube stuff I take it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lot of money to be made getting people to watch your Youtube stuff I take it.
I wish I was making money from all the work I've put in over the last year, but I am not a Youtube partner, nor do I get any kind of endorsements, free products, or any other kind of funding other than what I can pull from my checking account. This whole build I've been doing on my car and on my Channel have been completely on me. I've even had to negotiate with the Wife to get additional funds for the T5 swap.

I have made zero dollars from putting videos on Youtube and nobody has contacted me to review their parts or any other kind of scheme to make money from what I do. Sorry brotha, this channel is only me. :)

For a quick reference, based on my trend for the past year, the absolute best I could do if I was a Youtube partner is less than $50 per month (average would be around $25/month). I spend more than that each week getting parts for the next video. Don't worry, there's no danger of me making any money from my channel.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Instead of posting about videos and other smoke and mirrors, just post something blatantly political and you will get responses, or you could just post something about Mustangs? Just a suggestion. When you go to an A&W drive in, you ask for root beer instead of a coke, right?
What Year.JPG

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm not sure what all the complaining is about? A chance to win free stuff just for watching a mustang video? One I might learn something new and two - a may win something I can use. Win win.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Keep it up! Your videos are good and can help others. Just like most of us, it appears you learn as you go. Good for you if someday you make a buck or two for the effort and work you put in taking the time to record, edit and post the videos.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Love the videos keep up the good work.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Instead of posting about videos and other smoke and mirrors, just post something blatantly political and you will get responses, or you could just post something about Mustangs? Just a suggestion. When you go to an A&W drive in, you ask for root beer instead of a coke, right?
View attachment 803557
Haha, I tried posting other stuff on my channel. It was a big success at the time but I lost a lot of subscribers since then as I have not been maintaining that type of content. It seems that people only want one thing from the channel they subscribe to, and they subscribe to other channels that have dedicated content for other topics. Trying to cover two hobbies with my channel didn't work out.

·
Registered
1966 Blue Coupe
68 Posts
Great videos. Turned you on to a young guy and his dad doing an early mustang project.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not sure what all the complaining is about? A chance to win free stuff just for watching a mustang video? One I might learn something new and two - a may win something I can use. Win win.
I'm not sure either, but it's not that big of a deal. I like to help out when I can, and this week I'm able to do that. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts