Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: The contest is over and we have a winner!! Check it out HERE!!

I have been coming here from quite a while getting the help I need with my Mustangs, and I have been trying to give back by making videos of the work so that it may help others. While I may have done things a little different than some, or completely wrong in other cases, the feedback and support you guys have given me has been tremendous.

One way I'm showing my thanks is to given away a tool that has helped me with all sorts of projects, a DeWALT drill. I have put a VIDEO OF THE CONTEST on my channel on YouTube. All you have to do to enter to win that drill is comment on that video. It's the easiest way I know how to draw a random winner without needing personal information, and you do not need to be subscribed to my channel.

I do want to say that I am not asking for any money, personal information, or any other kind of scheme to get people to buy anything. I am trying to be as transparent as possible as this is just a simple give away to say thank you for the support. YouTube and DeWALT are not affiliated with the giveaway, I purchased the drill my self and want to give it away. My channel is still small, this is all me.

For the Mods, if this post is inappropriate or it skews the rules, I would be happy to take it down. If there is a better category for this thread to be in, please let me know so I can move it.

Again, thank you for your support and fantastic feedback.

·
Registered
1966 Mustang coupe/HCI 5.0/ TKO-600/ 3.80:1 Trac-Loc
67 Posts
I think we all owe you a big thank you for all the informative videos you've created for all of us classic mustang guys. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
1965 Mustang Fastback 289-2V, 3-Speed M/T
90 Posts
Thank YOU Andy, for the great videos. You definitely tackle some of the issues many have or will encounter on their own cars and the videos are a great assist. The Bloopers are always good too.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is so great, I am happy to pass on the little knowledge I have, hoping that it may help someone else. I've learned quite a bit from asking questions on here, and even more after I post a video doing it incorrectly. :)

You guys are awesome and it's great to have a place to come and get some quality info.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure that it matters, but I corrected the date in the video description to match what I said in the video. The contest ends on Feb 12, not Feb 19.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wanted to bring this to the top, hoping anyone else reading this may want to join the contest to win the Drill. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One last bump before the drawing today. I am hoping to have the video up around 3:00-ish today with the winner!!

·
Registered
1966 Mustang coupe/HCI 5.0/ TKO-600/ 3.80:1 Trac-Loc
67 Posts
We have a winner!!

Check out the VIDEO FOR THE WINNER!!

GeoffTheGiraffe is the winner, and it's great that he's from our Mustang Forum (I am assuming you're the same GeoffTheGiraffe that commented on the video). This should make it easier to get a hold of you to make sure I can get you your new Drill!
It is most definitely me lol. Ill be sending you an email shortly. Again, Thank you so much!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts