Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
That front end looks like it would rub...badly.. No way that thing can turn lock to lock without rubbing...no way.

Nice track car though...

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That front end looks like it would rub...badly.. No way that thing can turn lock to lock without rubbing...no way.
You're right, they do rub a bit, although I've lived with it for 2 years without any damage to the tires that I can see. Those wheels & tires and that ride height are all to create a certain look and it comes with some expense to handling. It's got a lot of power and I could see it at the drag strip, but there's no way I'd take it to Sebring in its current setup.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts

Nice track car though...

:eek:)

Tony K.
My same thought also. Stance really looks good but un-drivable. Not bagged is it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I freaking love it. Looks so damn good. And I have those same valve covers on my ‘68.

Hopefully it finds a good home. So cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have an EPAS on your 68? Is the system from the company in Sarasota? I would love to talk to you about that. Do you have a thread? Reason being - I bought an EPAS setup and couldn't get it to fit to my satisfaction. The damned wiper motor is in the way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And, it's gone.

For the first time in several decades I don't have a fun/toy car or any plans to get one.

·
Registered
625 Posts
You have an EPAS on your 68? Is the system from the company in Sarasota? I would love to talk to you about that. Do you have a thread? Reason being - I bought an EPAS setup and couldn't get it to fit to my satisfaction. The damned wiper motor is in the way.
Hey man, my sincerest apologies for never responding. Had no idea you responded to my post. And I guess it’s moot now, seeing that you sold your car. Good luck with everything in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts