Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1966 mustang coupe
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Lol no, that line is a shadow of the wires below it coupled with a strange black area, looks like something was spilled right there. I had my light below shining up which caused the illusion of a buckle. I had to go back and figure out how that illusion was created.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Whew! Now about those studded snow tires...When we lived in upstate New York my father bought an extra set of wheels for our new 67 Belveder, yep, 4 studded snow tires, we rarely got snowed in! I don't think they are even legal anymore. You could hear us coming a mile down the road. Good times!

·
Registered
1966 mustang coupe
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Whew! Now about those studded snow tires...When we lived in upstate New York my father bought an extra set of wheels for our new 67 Belveder, yep, 4 studded snow tires, we rarely got snowed in! I don't think they are even legal anymore. You could hear us coming a mile down the road. Good times!
Studded tires are actually legal here from Oct 1st until Apr 30th, that being said, other than rolling in and out of the garage this car will never drive on those tires. They are old enough they would probably explode. We haven't yet picked out a set of wheels but they will most likely be 17" wheels and 4 wheel disk brakes.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I hope you start a build thread, I would enjoy watching your progress! Kudos on all the photos, we all love pictures!
best of luck!

·
Registered
1966 mustang coupe
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I hope you start a build thread, I would enjoy watching your progress! Kudos on all the photos, we all love pictures!
best of luck!
I will start a build thread, I have some side projects I have to complete first. Right now I'm still in investigation mode, next step will probably be to strip the interior to see the floor pan, check the cowl and clean it. We are working on a budget so I can start massing parts.

·
Dimples
4,422 Posts
Man, fantastic photos of the underside. I need to do that on our cars.
Looks like you’ve got a pretty good start. Next bit of investigation should include the state of the cowl.

·
Registered
1966 mustang coupe
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Well I made my first purchase today, ordered the LED brake/tail lights, reverse lights and front flasher/drl kits from vintage LEDS

41 - 51 of 51 Posts