Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...like to bring my Mustang down to the school that she works at sometime in April. They do all of these 'special' days that expose the kids to different kinds of things. They do things like 'Italy Day', 'German Day', etc. and the one coming up in April will be 'Classics Day.' They hope to get some American classic cars there. These "days" are mainly for the benefit of underpriveleged kids to expose them to things that they may not otherwise have the opportunity to experience.

I told her that my car isn't pretty by any stretch of the imagination, but I think I'm gonna do it. It will definately give me more reason to keep moving forward on the projects I'm wanting to complete. I just have to replace my radiator, put the dash back together, and install the transmission that I just rebuilt and then I'm good to go. I think it'll be fun...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
That's great! I would do it in a heartbeat! I had an opportunity to take my cousin to Prom last summer... what a blast! The car got a great reception in the midst of Limos and stretch Hummers!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts