Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten a bunch of e-mail lately with people asking me if I even own a Mustang, hehe. Well, I do. There are pictures of it on the Vintage-Mustang.com site here.

I drove it a whole ONE time last year :-(

I gotta make more time this year. I hope I'll be able to hook up with some of the VMF'ers and do some cruisin this summer with them here in Des Moines.

So, there it is!

-bob

·
1,211 Posts
Bob,

I have never had the opportunity to say thanks a million for providing such a great forum, and
a great family atmosphere to visit. I do not know where I'd be if this place were not around.

Keep up the great work., and get out and drive that beautiful fastback this spring/summer.

'66 289 2bbl. Sauterene Gold Connvertible

Shaummy

·
Registered
643 Posts
I think there are a few VMFers in the Des Moines area. I am in Carroll, and my car was actually bought in Des Moines. I am thinking of taking my car to the Twenty-Second Annual Mustang & Ford Show at the DMACC campuss. I know a few of us were there last year.

1968 J code fastback
302 c4 (soon to be toploader 4 speed)

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Thank you again for improving VMF and avoiding an impending train wreck.

I must apologize for something: I've used your red '65 FB picture for wall paper for awhile a couple years ago. It sort of looked like my '65 garage shelf (http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/3573/streeter2.html).

Anyway, I'm not misappropriating your photo now since I stole someone's 427 high riser photo...

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You rock! Your'e site rocks, and the people who contribute on a daily basis aren't so bad either. We're not a gang!...we're a club!

Shannon a.k.a. The ShanMan!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Thanks Bob. It's nice to finally know there is a Boss Man. Over at the old site I never knew who to thank for setting up and running the place.
Show up here a little more often okay?
BTW - Beautiful Car!

[color:purple]JOYCE E.</font color=purple>
Formerly VMF "plumstang"
See Bio
MCA#40248
Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association
http://www.numoa.com

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hey, I'm right up the way from you in Ames. Coolness. I figured I was one of only (counts) 4 people who have Mustang's around here.... that I see at least.... that includes my roomie, and the really cute chick in the '67. (she has to be good, she has great taste in cars!)

Rich
----
'66, 302-4bbl, Granada disk brakes, etc, etc...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts