Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten a bunch of e-mail lately with people asking me if I even own a Mustang, hehe. Well, I do. There are pictures of it on the Vintage-Mustang.com site here.

I drove it a whole ONE time last year :-(

I gotta make more time this year. I hope I'll be able to hook up with some of the VMF'ers and do some cruisin this summer with them here in Des Moines.

So, there it is!

-bob

·
1,217 Posts
Bob,

I have never had the opportunity to say thanks a million for providing such a great forum, and
a great family atmosphere to visit. I do not know where I'd be if this place were not around.

Keep up the great work., and get out and drive that beautiful fastback this spring/summer.

'66 289 2bbl. Sauterene Gold Connvertible

Shaummy

·
Registered
643 Posts
I think there are a few VMFers in the Des Moines area. I am in Carroll, and my car was actually bought in Des Moines. I am thinking of taking my car to the Twenty-Second Annual Mustang & Ford Show at the DMACC campuss. I know a few of us were there last year.

1968 J code fastback
302 c4 (soon to be toploader 4 speed)

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
*LOL*. Thanks for all the work, Bob. I think the transition, so far, has gone extremely well. Your efforts are apprecated by all of us!!

If you always do what you've always done,
You'll always get what you've always got

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Thank you again for improving VMF and avoiding an impending train wreck.

I must apologize for something: I've used your red '65 FB picture for wall paper for awhile a couple years ago. It sort of looked like my '65 garage shelf (http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/3573/streeter2.html).

Anyway, I'm not misappropriating your photo now since I stole someone's 427 high riser photo...

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You rock! Your'e site rocks, and the people who contribute on a daily basis aren't so bad either. We're not a gang!...we're a club!

Shannon a.k.a. The ShanMan!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Thanks Bob. It's nice to finally know there is a Boss Man. Over at the old site I never knew who to thank for setting up and running the place.
Show up here a little more often okay?
BTW - Beautiful Car!

[color:purple]JOYCE E.</font color=purple>
Formerly VMF "plumstang"
See Bio
MCA#40248
Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association
http://www.numoa.com

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hey, I'm right up the way from you in Ames. Coolness. I figured I was one of only (counts) 4 people who have Mustang's around here.... that I see at least.... that includes my roomie, and the really cute chick in the '67. (she has to be good, she has great taste in cars!)

Rich
----
'66, 302-4bbl, Granada disk brakes, etc, etc...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.