Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't had time recently to get on the VMF, but this morning I logged on to see if anyone knew anything more about the guy in Richardson that was lying about being a Vice President of Ford and taking parts for charity that turned out to be his wallet. I was pleased to discovered this addition to the VMF. The Texas Chapter! Very Cool!

Those of you in the Dallas area, don't forget the Autorama at Market Hall, Feb. 14-16. There will be 6 cars from the North Texas Mustang Club there including yours truly's. Come by and say hello.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Just saw a local broadcast on the Richardson Texas man who pretended to be representing charity to get parts...and they showed some of the parts...Whooooo Hooooo...there's a whole restomod car worth of stuff that they hauled down to the Richardson Police Departement to hold for evidence. Manifolds, trannies, engine parts...whole truckload of stuff.
They are cataloging it and holding it for evidence. You know that most of those companies won't even bother to come down and fill out paperwork and figure out what was theirs..so one day the trial will be over and they will probably auction the stuff off....I think I'm gonna start calling them every week and ask "Are you auctioning that stuff off yet?"
Any of you guys have friends at the Richardson Police Department?

G

·
0 Posts
No, but I have close friends in the DFW area. I will be calling in my chips with them to keep bugging the police dept. to see when there will be an auction if there will be one. That was quite a scam, wasn't it?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Let us know, maybe we cen get the whole lot. Did they ever say the name of this guy?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts