Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Where/when was that pic taken??

I'm going to be there in March and hope I do not see any of this or cold weather that I'm trying to avoid in the NE.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where/when was that pic taken??
The pic was taken this morning, 1/02/2019, near Douglas, AZ in the southeast corner of the state. We are right at 4,000 feet of elevation. When and where will you be in AZ in March?

·
Registered
787 Posts
We got 2-3" with this storm too, but my car is tucked in, sleeping through the snow in the garage. It snowed for 24 hrs straight, and still only 2"! This was a weird storm. Now it's just god awful cold.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Up here in the land of the Frozen Chosen, our sleeping Stangs will live twice as long as you all in the South, 'cuz ours sleeps for half its life!
Sigh :shrug:

·
Registered
121 Posts
The pic was taken this morning, 1/02/2019, near Douglas, AZ in the southeast corner of the state. We are right at 4,000 feet of elevation. When and where will you be in AZ in March?

Planning right now on visiting more of Phoenix and then Tucson area. Probably get as far south as Bisbee. I'd like to visit the US / Mexico border wall just to see it.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
if the roads aren't salted take it up to an empty parking lot and have some fun with it

these old cars love cold air. The strongest mine ever ran was when i took it out one morning when it was 10 below

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Planning right now on visiting more of Phoenix and then Tucson area. Probably get as far south as Bisbee. I'd like to visit the US / Mexico border wall just to see it.
What dates do you have planned for your trip?

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Lots fun driving an old mustang in the snow . A piece of small cardboard in front of the radiator helped get some heat .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts