Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a million ideas floating in my head about my car. The one i'm stuck on is like this, tell me what you think.

It's a 68 Coupe, black with silver stripes (shelby style) Motivated by a 5.0 and connected to a c4. a 9 inch with 3.73 gears, a good 600 cfm carb and aftermarket intake (probably edelbrock) Using a Duraspark box for now (hey its what i got on hand) Headers with flowmaster 40's. The car will be lowered 1/2 inch with 16 inch wheels tucked under the fenders. any more suggestions?

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
ProCar scat seats, carbon-fiber or billet aluminum dash bezel with Auto-Meter Phantom gauges, Kenwood head unit with 10-CD changer and woofer box in the trunk, the Parts Rack chick in the passenger seat, etc., etc.

Have fun! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
No need for the 9" more than likely. The extra weight will slow ya down if you're not making more than 350 HP and really putting it to the ground. I like the 16" rims though. I'd love a set for my car.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Does this mean you have come to an agreement with your Dad over the car? You posted earlier about being very disgruntled about it sitting there "rotting" and not being able to do anything about it..want to hear the end of the story on it.
Hope it works out well for both of you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts