Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a bit surprized that no one at all bid on this car. How low of a price do you all think the buyer would need to accept to sell the car?

e(b)ay # 2425325139

Thanks.

John Harvey

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
maybe its me, but that starting price is far too high for a C-code, vert or not. Plus, he says that the floorpans are bad in the description .

If in immaculate shape, feels more like a 9-11k car to me. But I guess its not!

Plus, theres no way Im FEDEXing full payment sight unseen! He might get the deposit or 50% or something, tops.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had just looked at the car, I did not look at the payment terms. I agree those terms would have scared me off even if the price are almost nothing.

John Harvey

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
IMO he should have put a reserve price on the car with a much lower opening bid. If I found one for 9-11.5 I would sure be interested. His terms do suck though. I would be there in the three days to looks at it and then give him his check if it is as described

·
Registered
288 Posts
Things not working, needing replaced and needing metal work I would say around 10,000-11,000 tops. At least some of the mods are reasonable desirable ones to some people, but they don't help the value any.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts