Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have not been active on Forum for last few months because of my wife's serious illness. if anybody has an electrical problem and Midlife can't get to (which i Doubt) you can e-mail it to me at [email protected] will be back when wife is better.
Bill Scott

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your wife's illness. We hope for her quick recovery, and that everything goes well for you, and your family.

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
My best wishes that she has a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey Bill, it's good to hear from you. I hope your wife gets well soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Bill,
You have helped me with a couple of problems in the past; it's good to know that I can repay you in a small but important way. Please be assured I will pray for your wife's full recovery.
May God bless both you and her.
Jay67fast

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Praying for you and your wife.
take care,
Robin

·
Registered
164 Posts
Bill,

I was wondering this weekend where you had been. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Bill,
You and your wife will be in my prayers. Since June my wife has had chemo then surgery then chemo and radiation starts next week so I can imagine what you might be going through. Best wishes and you take care of yourself too.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Bill,
You & your wife will be in our prayers. Hope for a speedy recovery. Hope all turns out ok.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Bill, To hell with the electrical problems, from my family to yours you and your wife will be in our prayers. Let her know the whole VMF family is also in your corner.

Keep us posted.

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts