Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 2 of these "DLX INT AC VENT ALUM INSERTS" C7ZZ-6504410-AC and cannot find it these are 67 only or good for 68 as well.

trying for pics

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Got 2 of these "DLX INT AC VENT ALUM INSERTS" C7ZZ-6504410-AC and cannot find it these are 67 only or good for 68 as well.

trying for pics
Pic IMG_20190921_120109.jpg
Also please, The drain hose has a C8TZ Part number but CJ, etc. say that it is used on 64-68 but it looks nothing like the hose on my '66. Is this right?
Does the fat end pop in, it has a groove, and barely extend below the hole in the tunnel?

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find what this grommet/pad is for. It might be a later model use.
If they can all go to the same car I'm trying for a cheap package deal

·
Just some guy
20,231 Posts
For a reasonable price I'll take all or some of that. :)

AC drain, either year.
The brushed Deluxe aluminum inserts are '67 only, '68's had woodgrain.
The black thing is the grommet/insulator that goes around the AC lines where they enter the firewall. Where the heater motor is on non-AC car. It fits from '67 to at least '70 I know.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Goody, i was affraid the big grommet pads were for Fox or SN95 but I found them, looks like they are 69-70. The pics on CJs show a 67-69 to have offset holes.:shrug:

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For a reasonable price I'll take all or some of that. :)
You mean both of each? I have 2 pads, 2 SD vent trim kits(one still in sealed box), 2 compressor valve caps, and 2 drain hoses.
i want to look at my '66 first to see if it can use the drain hose, mine is much smaller and a plain clear hose.

Looking for about 1/2 of retail and maybe a couple bucks for shipping. I was going to throw in the valve caps and a couple of door sill emblems as good will to move this stuff along:)

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another free kicker if you can ID and use it. They were with the AC stuff.
AMK #B-10229 rubber bumpers qty4.

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts