Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you computer guru's know another way for me to enter the VMF chat room, other that the hyperlink on the main page? For some unknown reason, I cannot use that shortcut to access the room. I have AIM up and running, but can't seem to find another way in. Tried using the "buddy" search feature, but that didn't work either. I'm pretty much at a standstill with this for the time being.....HELP!!!!!!

Dang! Just when I got used to being "strange", I became a "newbie". Now I'm a "tire kicker"....thump, thump.....he he

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Do you have the newest version of AIM? You have to have a version that supports the chat, I had to upgrade mine in order to get in... Also, try accessing the link in IE, theres been lots say that they have had problems w/ Netscape and the link, although some (me included) don't.... Good luck!

-Jason

'72 Mach 1 || '90 Talon TSi AWD
http://nosaj122081.tripod.com/parade3.jpg
"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"
"If you've done it, it ain't braggin'." -Roy Rogers

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried the link in IE and I got the same thing. Just downladed AOL IM so I would assume that it is the lastest version as well.

I are at a loss.....If it just had some component video, firewire, or s-video connections I might be able to figure it out....lol

Dang! Just when I got used to being "strange", I became a "newbie". Now I'm a "tire kicker"....thump, thump.....he he

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts