Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
how did you happen to find this 10.5 year old thread thread ?
Google search ?
Yes. Since earlier this year from time to time I will google search Gold Mustang in Adam 12 show. My wife has watched the show for years and joked that she thought it was our car. We knew it was a San Jose built car and the gentleman I it from was from Culver City. I just never did a search until this spring when I had so free time. You know COVID-19 gave a lot of people some free time while socially distancing.

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Yes. Since earlier this year from time to time I will google search Gold Mustang in Adam 12 show. My wife has watched the show for years and joked that she thought it was our car. We knew it was a San Jose built car and the gentleman I it from was from Culver City. I just never did a search until this spring when I had so free time. You know COVID-19 gave a lot of people some free time while socially distancing.
Cool ,Hey Welcome to the VMF. Stick around it's a great place.

·
Registered
9 Posts
how did you happen to find this 10.5 year old thread thread ?
Google search ?
Yes. Started searching google when I had some free time on my hands with social distancing because of COVID-19. My wife has watched Adam 12 for years and said that she thought it was our car. I found some still frames on the internet and zoomed in on the plate number. Same as my plate number.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts