Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just bought aeroform kit for my 65 from Brian from braden-motorsports on ebay, almost done with the install but it was all qaulity stuff with instructions from aeroform, its basically the same kit as the steeroid one, he has the kit listed with or without ididit steering columns, let me know if you need the link or any other info

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I just bought aeroform kit for my 65 from Brian from braden-motorsports on ebay, almost done with the install but it was all qaulity stuff with instructions from aeroform, its basically the same kit as the steeroid one, he has the kit listed with or without ididit steering columns, let me know if you need the link or any other info
Good to know the kits are still available. I've been running mine (though, not many miles per year) since 2012 and haven't had a single issue with it. I wish they had the Ford ididit column when I bought my kit because it uses a GM style column.

I did finally find all the original pictures I had in the thread. I'd edit the pics back in, but the forum is saying I have edited too many posts in the past 7 days. So I'll get those broken links fixed as soon as I can.

·
Super Moderator
9,381 Posts
Thanks, I’d like to reread with the pics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would love to see your pics too, thanks! I think they still supply the gm column with there kit, as they provide instructions on how to replace the gm connector to ford harness.
I already had the ididt ford column for the borgeson setup, its 1" shorter so I had to get a little longer 3/4-36 spline shaft from borgeson, the kit comes with the pressure hose ftg to attach to a stock ford power steering pump which is a 5/8-18 inverted flare ftg, the pump in the borgeson kit uses a saginaw gm style so its a 16mm ftg, so I had to get a 5/8-18 to 5/18-18 ftg borgeson pn 925123 which adapts the saginaw pump back to ford ftg to use the hose that comes in the kit. some info in case you need it

21 - 24 of 24 Posts