Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These rims were taken off a 1967 Mustang Convertible. Trying to figure out if these were stock rims or after market?...And if anyone can identify the correct name for this rim.

·
Registered
109 Posts
maybe stock on something.......but NOT a '67 mustang.......look kinda like jeep wheels with a "custom" center cap - are there any markings on the inside?

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
I usually chuckle when i see people worrying about their wheels at the start of a project:p

Those might have been Ranger or some Mazda B2000 wheels, if so they would have factory marks on the inside.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@1ofAMillion+ those wheels and tires were practically given to me...lol...but when i got this car..it wasnt running...it actually runs now.
Wow wow! I also want to learn to fix my own car. My ford escape is not starting I think there is a problem with the spark plug, I have been looking to this 2011-2020 Ford Spark Plug CYFS-12F-1 | Genuine Ford Auto Parts.

Cheap but not sure if this is really the problem. All I know is that is it's hard to start and sometimes takes time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts