Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to change my 69 a/c compressor to a new sanden compressor like the ones they sell in the aftermarket kits. I work at a parts store so I could pick one up cheap but I don't know what compressor or clutch to use. If anyone has an aftermarket sanden unit would you please tell me the model #s of your compressor and clutch. Thanks in advance.

4,670 Posts
I bought the aftermarket kit from NPD. It looks like the compressor is a SD-508 model number S9285U. I could not find a number on the clutch as it was on the compressor when I got it. Hope this helps.

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.