Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a few may or may not know...I was born back in N. Dakota and moved out west at a young age. So as my somewhat twisted sense of humor goes sometimes....I want you to all know...It's not my fault! It's kind of a grass roots kinda thing....

Ole is a farmer in Minnesota. He is in need of a new milk cow and hears about a
nice one for sale over in Nordakota (that would be 'North Dakota' for you non-Scandahoovians out there). He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm and looks at
the cow. Ole reaches under to see if she gives milk. When he grabs the teat and pulls...the cow farts. Ole is very surprised. He looks at the farmer who is selling the cow ,then reaches under the cow to try again. He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again. Milk does come out, however, so after some discussion with the cow's current owner, Ole decides to buy the cow and take it home.

When he gets back to Minnesota, he calls over his neighbor, Sven, and says, "Hey, Sven, come and look at dis here new cow I yust bought pull her teat, and see vat happens." Sven reaches under, pulls the teat, and the cow farts. Sven looks at Ole and says, "You bought dis here cow in Nordakota, yah?" Ole is very surprised since he hadn't told Sven
about his trip. Ole replies,"Yah, dats right. But how did you know?" Sven says, "My wife is from Nordakota."

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
:rolleyes:

Now I have to find a new place to retire :winkgrin:.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a little known fact that cows were domesticated in Mesopotamia and were also used in China as guard animals for the forbidden city.

I have no idea how that relates to a farting cow, I just found it interesting [sip] uhm! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Speaking of ****genized....hows Cliffy doin?? I heard you and Newman, got hung up in the male sack after last years postal Christmas party....good thing George wasn't there claiming shrinkage. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Forcing a gay joke that wasn't there. -5 points
Mixing pop-culture references. -2 points.

You've only got 13 more to work with.
I'd recommend you not waste them. ;)

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts

I'd recommend you not waste them.
LMAO :highfive:

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts

I'd recommend you not waste them.
We'll be counting them down along with ya!!! :lol:

ROTFLMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Killing the Christmas Gift thread -3 points, taking Tiny Tims mini starter -5 points, telling Santa and Cliffy to shove it -6 points telling Dan to F*uck off -6 points....Your there buddy....I win!!!
:jawdrop: :highfive:

http://www.ppdbillet.com/69%20Mach%201/Vern4Mod.jpg

Let the Good times Roll Baby!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
My game, my rules (that I make up as I go along) and you aren't on the judging panel anyway, so shut up. ;)

On to the scoring. Nice try but the Germans dinged you for the dismount:

Using someone else's material in an attempted humorous reply = -3
Custom graphic added to post= +4
Custom graphic contains blasphemous bullsh!t that NOBODY around here wants anyway = -5

That puts you at 9 :naive:

You did show exceptional use of graemlins, however points for that are only awarded during the floor exercise. So, I'm afraid you're screwed. :lol:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Nice try but the Germans dinged you for the dismount:
That is just plain a lie....I'm their flippin leader and you know it....here is proof.

http://www.ppdbillet.com/69%20Mach%201/Hitler-Dog.jpg

So....now that we know "the game is rigged"....do I at least get to start "fresh" on Jan 1??

Oh....and since I score for custom graphics...I'll be rackin up some points this weekend. :winkgrin:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As soon as you two figure out who's "walk'n".. :rolleyes:

I understand there's a "Forklift drivers" job openning down at Acme Bombs...last guy got fired!

http://media1.break.com/content/images/bbpics/pic2167.jpg

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Hey Mist Boy, want to use my signature line? No charge...

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Oh....and since I score for custom graphics...I'll be rackin up some points this weekend. :winkgrin:
Careful, that's a double edged sword. And, no you don't start fresh on January 1. The PNW Quality-Post Olympics run until.... I get bored with it I suppose. New players will be added whenever I feel like it. Maybe the winner(loser) will get a prize...or punished...maybe not.

Use of a semi-custom graphic = +1
Crappy photoshop skills = -1

You dodged a bullet and are still at 9.

Ken Schall, you're our newest contestant!
Posting a reply that makes no freakin' sense just to use a stupid picture you found on the internet = -3
Welcome to the 17-points-remaining club knucklehead! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
You dodged a bullet and are still at 9.
Fair is fair....I proved the Germans wouldn't ding me for dismount...give me my points back ya cheater!! :wall: :wall:

Man....I just need to lay back and watch Ken or Troy pass me up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Verndog is at 8.
::
Where the hell is that damn Troy when you need him.
Troy....I really could use a looong....non related post, with about 3-4 spelling errors about now.
Any bets I get -2 for calling out "the undesireables"??)
::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Any bets I get -2 for calling out "the undesireables"??) ::
Nah, I don't feel like docking you for that.
Besides, Troy isn't in the PNW Quality Post Olympics yet anyway...and at this point in time is a model poster compared to you! ;) :lol:

Score remains:
Verndog = 8
Ken_Schall = 17
66CoupeNW = 22

1 - 20 of 35 Posts