Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving overseas and the following needs a new home;

Powered by Ford valve covers - excellent used condition, will fit your 260/289/302 SBF. These are the factory valve covers and include the small posts that the spark plug wire separators attach to. $20 - and I'll throw in a Motorsport chrome oil filler cap too.

Factory air cleaner and snorkel - will fit your 260/289/302 factory spec SBF. This is the original air cleaner from my 68 coupe, in excellent condition with working vacuum flapper door in the air intake, and includes the snorkel that comes up from the exhaust manifold. $50

Factory Hi-Po exhaust manifolds - casting number C6ZZ, these are the factory Hi-Po manifolds that were installed on K-code Mustangs and available as an over-the-counter performance part from Ford in the 60's. Will fit your 260/289/302 SBF. No cracks or damage of any kind. $60

Factory 302 intake manifold - cast iron manifold from the factory, in good condition with no cracks or damage. As equipped on my 68 302. This manifold is for 4 barrel carbs. $25

Buyer to pay actual shipping costs, I will be shipping from zip code 90717. You can log on to www.ups.com and estimate a shipping cost to your zip code from mine if you like. E-mail me at [email protected] or send me a PM here on the forum (best) if you'd like photos or more info. I'm not looking to get rich off this stuff, but I am moving overseas very soon and it has to go. Payment - you can use Paypal or we can discuss alternate arrangements (cashiers check or cash if you are local).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The exhaust manifolds have been sold.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The intake manifold has been sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts