Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell!? This jackass beats his girlfriend, tosses her out on a busy highway, and there are NO CHARGES?! Worse than that, he KEEPS his job at Kelly Racing!? What the hell!? Anyone else would have been Bubba's bitch within a month.

This kinda hits home a little, cause Kelly Racing is sponsored by a dealership in my hometown.... a dealership I neither like nor respect (anymore).

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
What a disgrace to a great racing family. I remember driving by the garage in New Mexico on my way to California in 1956. Where did this guy come from?

G

·
0 Posts
that is sad that celebrities have preferential treatment to us "commoners". What I thought was funny about that whole incident was that they were returning to their mobile home...he does make money, right?

G

·
0 Posts
Of course OJ was innocent, He didn't do it. You know those gloves didn't fit. He is hunting the REAL killers down on the golf courses. HA!

Don

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
This makes me sick too, but why the heck wouldn't she press charges??!! I'll never understand that...

If you can play football (or any other "important" sport) or have money, the rules don't apply to you...

I'm not even going to get started!!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
There's more to the story than the media is reporting. You know how they love a good sound bite. The media needed to gather ALL the information, and get it out for all to see. You know of course, it isn't like that in the real world.

That his sponsor has stuck by him is a sad commentary on ethics in the business world, because it looks to me like a case of garden-variety spousal abuse. Shameful.

The authorities are constrained by the letter of the law. This is not always a good thing, but don't forget it protects us from the evil ways of a police state.
I know it sucks, and personally I'd love to have the opportunity to stuff Little Al into a wall at Indy for the world to see, but it doesn't work that way.

Sooner or later this guy will get what's coming to him.

G

·
0 Posts
Do you remember the cocain incident with Darrell Alderman? Got busted dealing & NHRA suspended him for a VERY short time? They sure make it hard to respect anyone anymore.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm in Albuquerque where the Unsers are from, and he has had some previous problems with the APD that haven't gotten national attention. Right after he divorced his wife and met his stripper girlfriend in Las Vegas, he got $hit-face drunk and threatened to shoot some horses, so Albuquerque's finest had to show up as his doorstep. His kids don't talk to him, and even his uncle, who denies that it was Domestic Violence, says that Little Al has a drinking problem.
He's still our local hero.
-Brian

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
As a former law enf officer, good ol AL should have been arrested anyway.......Almost all states are now enforcing a zero tolerance
policy towards domestic violence.

Money does talk it has been proven time and time again....

Look at Michael Jackson...he paid his way out of criminal prosecution!!!

bunch of chumps!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
As a former law enf officer, good ol AL should have been arrested and prosecuted anyway.......Almost all states are now enforcing a zero tolerance
policy towards domestic violence.

Money does talk it has been proven time and time again....

Look at Michael Jackson...he paid his way out of criminal prosecution!!!

bunch of chumps!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts