Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for all front sheet metal, brackets, hinges, etc. from firewall forward. 67/68.

Also looking for '67 pass. 1/4 panel, end cap & taillight panel.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you find a good front clip for you car ?
Hey, Chris. Yes I just bought a front clip that should be delivered in the next few months to Dave's shop. Now I have to start looking for all the stuff to hang on it, under it and around it.....:}0

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Chris,
Sounds like you might be looking for front fenders, etc.? I've got a 67 that should have every thing you need. Also I have the 1/4 end cap too. If there is any thing else you need let me know as I might be parting out this 67. It even has a brand new never used Tremec trans. Also a 3.89:1 9", painless wiring, AC, etc. I'm in Nor Cal.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Chris,
Sounds like you might be looking for front fenders, etc.? I've got a 67 that should have every thing you need. Also I have the 1/4 end cap too. If there is any thing else you need let me know as I might be parting out this 67. It even has a brand new never used Tremec trans. Also a 3.89:1 9", painless wiring, AC, etc. I'm in Nor Cal.
[email protected]
1965GTFB, when you say parting out, what will you be doing with the rest of the shell? I am looking for the A Pillars from a '67-'68 coupe that are in good shape, from the rocker up to the middle of the WS post or up to the roof if possible.

Let me know.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'll probably want to sell the shell in as big a piece as possible. Probably will not be going the sawsall route, but any thing that unbolts can go separately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts